Registration is closed, but we’re leaving this page up so you can get a good feel of the seminars’ offerings/pricing. Interested in pictures and comments from the most recent seminar? Check us out on Facebook.
Time and Location
The seminars will be held September 26th - 30th, 2011 at Clearwing Productions in Phoenix, Arizona. Clearwing Productions offers attendees a comfortable environment with great technology in which to teach the seminars. See details below for seminars offered in this session along with information on local hotels, transportation and registration.
Avid VENUE Training $395
Instructed by Robert Scovill :: September 26th, 9am–6pm
Delve deep into the world of VENUE live sound consoles with this introductory course. You’ll receive hands on instruction using a VENUE console and finish the day fully prepared to operate any VENUE system and take the VENUE certification exam. Seating is limited to 4 people per console so reserve your spot today!
Introduction to FFT Analysis $250
Instructed by Keith Morris :: September 27th, 9am–6pm
Unlock the keys to systems analysis and optimization with today’s most popular FFT software SIA Smaart. You’ll be taken on a operational tour of the software and presented with the opportunity to measure and make assessments in a controlled but real environment. This is a great primer for day one of The Complete FOH Engineer as many of the concepts are covered in real world applications. Students are encouraged to bring their own laptop running SIA Smaart and we will provide a USB interface for your computer.
The Complete FOH Engineer $895
Instructed by Robert Scovill :: September 28th – 30th, 9am–6pm
Robert Scovill presents this three day course that dives deep into PA systems management, live mixing and recording for today’s live sound applications including clubs, Houses of Worship, Pro AV Concert Sound and much more. Seating is limited so reserve your spot today. A certificate of completion will be presented to all attendees of this event. Learn more about The Complete FOH Engineer seminar.
Bundle Your Classes and Save Big!
If you enroll early as a member of a group and attend all three courses you’ll experience a total savings $325 per person!
- Enroll a group of three (3) or more from your organization in The Complete FOH Engineer and receive an additional $100 discount per person.
- Enroll in FFT or VENUE in addition to The Complete FOH Engineer and receive a $100 discount per person.
- Enroll in all three seminars; FFT, VENUE and The Complete FOH Engineer and receive a $150 discount per person.
- Complete your registration before September 5th and receive an additional $75 off of your enrollment total.
Got questions? Need clarification on our pricing? Send us an email.
The hotel is conveniently close to Clearwing Productions and has offered very affordable rates for proaudioseminars.com attendees.
- The Aloft near Phoenix Sky Harbor is a new hotel minutes away from the seminar location. It is also conveniently located to downtown Tempe Arizona, home of the ASU Sun Devils. Tempe offers a good selection of night life and restaurant choices for evening dining and entertainment.
- The Aloft hotel is easily accessible from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport via light rail and arrives within just a few steps from the hotel. Of course there are taxi options etc. if you choose—or a hotel shuttle. You will need to contact the hotel directly to make arrangements for the hotel shuttle if you choose to use that option.
- The hotel will provide transportation to and from the event location. They can transport approx. 10 passengers at a time, so if needed we will set up a schedule of transportation and assign you a departure time.
- The hotel offers free continental breakfast as well as free wi-fi for the extent of your stay.
- Contact Shannon Monroe directly for bookings to ensure the preferred rate and mention the group “proaudioseminars.com”
Sales Manager | Aloft Phoenix Airport
4450 E. Washington Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
V: 602.275.6300 x4102
Transportation will be provided to and from the seminars leaving from the recommended hotel on a daily basis.
Breakfast and lunch will be served (along with with soft drinks, coffee, and tea) on site.